Want to recharge the batteries but only need an hour of napping?
With the clocks going forward on Sunday 31st March, and an hour of sleep being lost, DoubleTree by Hilton is stepping in to showcase its warmth and hospitality by offering free bookable ‘napping’ rooms for a one-hour session on Monday 1st April, at selected hotels across the UK.
As part of the experience, guests can enjoy a pre-nap snack of a signature DoubleTree Cookie and a glass of milk to unwind before reclaiming that hour of lost sleep.
Following the popularity of last year’s napping rooms, more than 60 free rooms will be available at 10 DoubleTree by Hilton hotels across the UK. Napping rooms are available in London, Southampton, Oxford, Cheltenham, Cambridge, Leeds, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
For more information, to check availability or to secure a room, email: email@example.com.
How does it work and how do you apply?
DoubleTree by Hilton is offering a limited number of rooms for free during lunch breaks (12-3 p.m.) at each of the participating properties, on a first come first served basis. To book your slot, email firstname.lastname@example.org and see below for the full list of participating properties:
- DoubleTree by Hilton London – Tower of London
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London – Docklands Riverside
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London – Hyde Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Southampton
- DoubleTree by Hilton Oxford Belfry
- DoubleTree by Hilton Cheltenham
- DoubleTree by Hilton Cambridge City Centre
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Glasgow Central
- DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh City Centre