Main image: Crab Apple Salad with Wasabi Dressing
Novikov Restaurant & Bar has announced that its Italian and Asian Restaurants and Lounge Bar are back in action following the 4th July lifting of restrictions for bars and restaurants.
The Mayfair hot spot has been busily putting in place a raft of measures designed to protect its clientele and staff. What will remain unchanged however will be Novikov’s legendary atmosphere, food and service.
Included among the many procedures currently being implemented are:
- Fogging machine with a non-chemical solution to clean the surfaces at the end of each day
- Full sanitisation sequence of all surfaces between seatings and at regular intervals
- A maximum of six guests per table and at least a one metre distance between tables
- Wherever possible customers to follow a one-way route to avoid bottlenecks at busy areas, such as entrances and the reception
- Guests’ details will be collected to comply with the NHS Test and Trace service
- Staff to maintain the highest standards of hygiene at all times and to wear masks for further protection
The fabulous street food stalls that have been delighting visitors and residents alike will remain stationed outside Novikov for the summer. The restaurant will also continue with its hugely successful takeaway service, although customers will no longer be able to place their orders online, only by email and phone.
Novikov Restaurant & Bar, 50A Berkeley Street, London, W1J 8HA