North Cornwall Eco spa hotel, The Scarlet has announced their brand new Winter Wellness package, offering a perfect spa escape as the darker and cooler days draw in.
The Winter Wellness break consists of a two night break aimed at discovering the sensory contrasts of winter. While it may be getting colder outside, the Scarlet’s clifftop sauna takes on a new magic during the colder months. A contrast between the outside crisp, coastal wind and the comforting warmth of the sauna adds a special textural twist for guests.
The break includes full use of the indoor and outdoor pools, yoga and spa classes and a short journey cocooned in one of the Scarlet’s tented treatment rooms. One of the Scarlet therapists will slowly guide you through a personalised treatment, before leaving you to hibernate in a suspended cocoon pod.
Nothing returns you to the body quite like a sudden rush of flavour so included in the Winter Wellness package is a night’s three-course dining at the Scarlet Restaurant. Enjoy two lazy mornings waking to the sound of the surf with a sea view room and take home the essence of the Scarlet with a NEOM Organics Happiness Diffuser.
Included in your stay:
- Two nights of sound sea-air sleep in a sea-view room
- Warm up and wind down in the spa (including use of indoor and outdoor pools, barrel cedar sauna and steam room)
- Entry to the Scarlet’s diverse yoga and spa classes
- A three-course evening meal of Cornwall’s deep winter flavours at the Scarlet Restaurant
- Find rebalance with a Short Journey in a luxury tented treatment room, gently lit by lanterns
- Take the essence of the Scarlet home with a specially selected Happiness Diffuser from NEOM Organics (worth £38)
The Scarlet Spa is open, but is working in a different way to keep everyone safe. Elements of the spa now need to be reserved once you’ve arrived at the Scarlet. For full details pop over to their dedicated Covid-19 update page for the latest information.
Available from 30th November 2020 to 1st March 2021 (excluding Christmas, Valentines and school holidays). Breaks start from £799.00 for two people or £649.00 for a solo traveller, based on a two-night stay in a Just Right sea-view rooms.